This week has been so awesome that I just want to give thanks! Here is a list of some of the things I am grateful for this week!
1. Grandma Sue sent me the best Halloween package in the world!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! It made my whole week especially because the Bishop is our ward thinks Halloween is a satanic holiday so we aren’t having a ward party…
2. I got to rake leaves with Sesha and have a leaf fight! Sister Davis and I told her that we have never raked up leaves before. Sesha decided that she would teach us. For the past two weeks she has been raking up all the leaves an putting them in a bag so they wouldn’t fly away and her dad could mow. Then, she spread them all out again so that we could rake them up. She even went and got leaves from other peoples houses haha!
3. I am grateful for Brother Malm ( our ward mission leader in our Peregrine ward). He was down in Mesa and called my family and to see if there was anything he could bring back to me. My mom was able to give him my winter clothes to bring up.
4. My moms Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins that she also sent up with Brother Malm!
5. JOHN CAME TO CHURCH
6. The Fonnesbeck’s had us over for dinner and we set up another appointment with them for next week!
7. We got an electric fly squatter from one of our less actives!
8. I am in the best mission in the world and our mission found 138 new investigators in the last two weeks!
9. All my friends and family who support me! I love you all and love to hear from you!
I hope you all have an amazing week!
Love Sister Kappel
Sister Davis and I Sesha